Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rock Star toes

A tax client of ours works at Personalities Salon. It is between Rudy's and the library on Ellsworth and Ocotillo. (21820 S. Ellsworth) I have never even seen the salon their but I went today and really liked it there. It was cute and everyone was nice. I got something done today I have never seen anywhere else its called Rock star toes. You sit in this chair and they put this gel on your toes, then glitter and bake them and then repeat several times. They do this so this look stays for awhile and in about 6 weeks you can go back for touch ups or do them all over again if you want another color. Then once the toes are done they do your pedicure (foot spa and massage.) This month you get the Spa pedicure and rock star toes (glitter gel overlay, lasts for about 6 weeks) for $40. After August the price goes up. Just wanted to spread the word in case anyone is interested in trying something new. I like them! I think I will go back around Halloween and Christmas time to do something fun for the holidays for sure. Call for an appointment and ask for Heidi to do your pedicure (480) 882-3781 She is our tax client.

Here is my toes

6 comments:

The Lowes said...

Makes me want to ROCK on home and get one myself! :)

Shelley & Scott said...

love them. think i can find anyway here in thatcher to do those for me? i'm thinking no. i'll have to ask around.

daveandlisa said...

Wow! That looks like fun. Wish they were closer. I would totally do it.

Classic Mully said...

Hi Tami!

OMG I totally found this place COMPLETELY by random. (Promise)I'm the nail tech at Personalities. Would you be ok if I used your blog post as a compliment to our Salon. :) (I'll give ya a complimentary set of rockstars!)

Ryan said...

I great additional DIY rockstar toes supply source and tutorial is found at www.glitties.com

Martha Burns said...

Hi, Really such a impressive blog. Thanks for sharing.

Martha
rock star toes