Friday, August 14, 2009

Hoping to adopt

When you want to adopt they say to tell everyone you know you want to adopt. You never know how your child will come to you. I have been using a Myspace page to help spread the word before we even got Emmie. I met some nice couples also looking to adopt and it was nice to chat with them about adoption stuff and it was a nice little support system. I figured I should also do a blog, I figured it wouldn't hurt. Even after adopting Emmie we feel like we would like to adopt at least one more time. We aren't in any super rush, we feel when it happens, it happens....but you never know when it will happen or how. So I thought I would get the word out now. If you read my blog make sure to add my new site to your blog. THANKS!

http://buildingafamilythroughadoption.blogspot.com/

No comments: