Friday, August 28, 2009

Blog layouts I have made


I love to scrapbook but haven't in so long. I think the reason why is the MESS! Its so messy to scrapbook. So since I have learned Photoshop I do everything digital now. No mess to clean up and tons cheaper. Creating stuff is my therapy and doing it on a computer is the best for me. So since I have been making cards for people I thought I would do more for fun. I started making blog layouts. I know most people can do them themselves but its fun to do it for others who don't want to spend the time figuring it out. So if you want to check out my blog I made for layouts I have made feel free to use them and spread the word. I will make more later and keep adding to it.


Book mark it, add it to your blog, check it out and spread the word!!!!!
http://aeiblogs.blogspot.com/

No comments: