Saturday, August 8, 2009

Libby and Tike's puppy

Libby and Tike's puppy is almost old enough to leave his mommy which has got me thinking a lot lately about him. He is so sweet, precious, cute, soft and I am attached to him for sentimental reasons too. But I kept thinking of all the reasons I shouldn't keep him. When I thought about it the reasons to not keep him got to be so much. I don't want 3 dogs...I don't want to train a puppy again, I just got done training Libby....he is a boy so he will pee more in my house....when we go out of town its another dog to worry about....That is just to name a few. I didn't want to just sell him to anyone. I really wanted someone in my family to want him. That way we can see him at times and I know he is taken care of. So my cousin is taking him. She has always loved Tike (the puppy's dad) so I think she will love him. When I think about him leaving I almost cry. Like I said there are some sentimental reasons why I love him too. I am such a dog lover, I treat my pets like kids. They are my babies and I am glad this cutie found a home within my family.

No comments: