Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valetines Day

I am not that big of a fan of Valentines day. The only thing I liked about it when I was younger is when you would get those cards in Elementary school. For some reason those little paper cards were so fun to get. And when I was older (boyfriend or not) it still wasn't that fun to me. Too much pressure I think. I don't want stuffed animals! So once Aaron and I got married we decided we would just get each other cards and go on a date. A few Valentines days we did something more for each other but its because we want to, no pressure. This year he had roses delivered to the house. They were very pretty!


And I made him a bouquet of chocolate covered marshmallows which are his favorite. He loves chocolate covered marshmallows and I got an idea to buy the heart shaped peeps and dip them in chocolate and then put them on kabob sticks and stuff them in a vase of conversation hearts (which he loves too.) It tuned out pretty cute, it was so easy, it was very cheap and Aaron loved it.
Valentines night we ate at Lucille's at Tempe Marketplace. We had time to kill before our reservation so we went to Dave and Busters and played some games. We went with our friends Leah and Eric Lowe and shared a baby sitter that night. My aunt and uncle had a hotel that night and she was asking where she should eat. I told her about Lucille's so they met us there. The food was awesome and it was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucille's is my favorite! Good choice!!! :)

Ashley said...

You are so creative. Those look great. Just wondering....have you heard of all the cutbacks that are going to happen? Check out my blog for the info.