Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hanging out with old friends

Sunday night we went to one of my friends from college for Dinner. When I went to EA I made lots of great friends but as time has gone by you loose contact with a lot of people. Especially when back then Internet was just getting started and wasn't as big as it is today. But thanks to modern times I have found old friends and reconnected with most of then because of sites like myspace and facebook. Lisa and I met living in the dorms. We both met Jake through another girl and became friends with him and then Lisa and Jake ended up getting married. JJ was Jake's friend and he became friends with us. We used to hang out all the time, we saw each other everyday and did everything together. We always had a blast and laughed so much. I have lots of great memories with these guys. A few years back we had a get together at my house. At that point some of my friends I haven't seen for almost 10 years, so it was great to see them again. Since then we have had better contact and will try to get together. JJ was living in another state for college but he is back in Thatcher now. He came down this week and wanted to met up. So we met at Jake and Lisa's for dinner. We had fun and tried to plan another get together. We may try camping this summer on Mt Graham. I haven't been to Thatcher/Safford in so long and would love to go see how its changed.








EA 1994-1995

Lisa and Tami
JJ and Tami

Jake, Tami, Susan, And JJ cleaning up after going to the hotsprings
Lisa and Jake

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun flashback pictures!!! The one in the shower was quite impressive. Not many people can say that they have showered with that many people. Men and women at that!

Lisa said...

Your pictures turned out great! We look so old when comparing the EA ones! It was a lot of fun getting together, hope we can do the camping thing.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

It looks like you had so much fun.