Monday, February 2, 2009

Cardinals and the Superbowl

I am not a football fan but I was happy to celebrate the Cardinals making the Superbowl. You know....I got to represent my home state! :) Of course I would have loved to see them win, but at least they went and played good and it was a good game. It was probably the 1st Superbowl I just didn't eat and talk the whole time, I watched most of it. The kids had fun playing outside and eating and us adults watched the game and snacked on Adam's awesome nachos!

Hayden was excited to get his hair done for the game. He asks me all the time to make his hair different colors but I tell him only for certain occasions. So I thought I would get out the spray and do his hair for the Cardinals...he was excited!
Hayden got this little football at Dave and Busters a weeks ago. It plays a song and says "Let get'em Cardinals!"
Adam and Sara's house- after the Cardinals made that touchdown we thought we had a chance. We were glued to the tv.
Cousins
Jace
Hayden, me and Katelynn
Hayden and Will


Its getting to the end and it doesn't look good!


We lost...oh well at least they made the Superbowl and they played well. It would have been worse if they were totally creamed.

2 comments:

Shelley & Scott said...

I've just been canning lots of meat and beans so far. the only recipe i've done is sweet pork like you get at Cafe Rio. It was pretty yummy. You just stuff your jar with your pork and then whip up a batch of the sauce (1 can tomato sauce, 1 can el pato and 1 cup brown sugar) then poor it over the meat and cook. all the meat of done i've just packed in raw and added seasonings and water then cook at 10 pounds for 90 minutes. my beans i add 1 1/2 cups of soaked beans to the jar, a tsp of salt and a slice of salt pork and them fill the jar with hot water and process the same as the meat. these are so yummy and come out ready to eat. they make fabulous chili beans. thanks for the reference to the youcancan blog. i've been reading all their posts. that might even be where i got the sweet oork recipe. i can't remember.

Justin McClure said...

It would have been better if the Crudinals got creamed:)

Ever since they got to AZ ASU has been given second place so they make me mad!!