Monday, February 16, 2009

Cousins and Best Friends


Hayden and Emmie are real close to their cousins. Probably because my parents have 8 grand kids all under 5 and we live close to each other. There are 4 boys and 4 girls, each of us kids (my siblings) have a boy and a girl each. None of this was planned, it just happened that way. Brent and Wendy will have a new baby girl soon so there will be 9 grand kids soon. Its never a dull moment. When they are all together they get so excited like they never see each other. Sometimes its hard at this age but as they get older I know they will have fun playing and growing up together.

Saturday (Valentines Day) we met for lunch and then all went to the park. We were there for hours and they just had a blast!

4 comments:

The Norton Family said...

Tami These cousin pictures our so fun. What a cute little bunch.I ecspecially loved the slide picture.

Malissa said...

That is so cute!! Thats nice that you all live so close to eachother and your kids ae all close in age! They'll be best friends! How fun!

Ashley said...

How fun! Is that a park in our community? Your blog is always so cute.

Tami Ray said...

Actually that park it at Ironwood Crossings. That big neighborhood they are building at Ocotillo and Ironwood and I think maybe 5 people live in there. One day I drove in there to see what it looked like and they have all their parks done and they have lots of fun parks. So sometimes I will drive my kids there to play and I don't have to worry about other kids playing there, its clean, no cars driving around...nothing. They have some fun toys, my kids love it. I will be sad when its full of homes someday....lol