Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tax Season has begun!

I am in denial I think, but tax season has begun. It is Saturday and Aaron is at the office. Today is the 1st day people can efile so those who already have their W2's are wanting their refunds ASAP! I know this is how we make our living and I really can't complain. We are blessed to have this great business that does so well. Its a great job for Aaron because he just loves it and not many people can say they love their job. Also once tax season is over he is home a lot and most men can't do that either. Until late April we have no life! So I keep reminding myself things will just be crazy for a few months and then its all good. I just miss Aaron a lot and miss having a life when its tax season.

We had our meeting the other night before it gets crazy. We took a picture of the men who work there. We are still working on our website and Aaron started up a facebook for Fuller's Tax Service to help us stay a little more connected with our clients who are interested.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1311736366#/pages/Mesa-AZ/Fullers-Tax-Service/47027192847?ref=nf


No comments: