Sunday, January 18, 2009

ASU Basketball Game

Aaron and his 2 brothers David and Adam went to an ASU basketball game and they took the kids. Before the game I was watching my niece who was going to go too. I remembered I had an ASU cheerleaders outfit that I knew would fit her. So before the game I got her dressed up and Hayden put on his ASU stuff. They looked so cute I had to get some pictures of them before they left for the game. I don't have any pictures of the game but I heard they had a blast and Sparky even came up to them during the game and gave them all high 5's. Hayden was excited about that.

Hayden wanted to pose and show of his muscles
Then he does this! I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know where he saw that from or who taught him that. He was kissing his guns!
Hayden had one more wardrobe change. He decided to wear this to the game instead.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Hayden kissing his arm is too funny! And your niece looks really cute in her cheer leading outfit. How fun for the kids to experience that.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Oh Tami that is funny...I think Hayden has seen ROBBIE MORRIS do that kissing the muscles;) haha

GO DEVILS!!