Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ice Skating

My family got together the other night to go ice skating at Polar Ice in Gilbert. I wasn't sure if Hayden would like it and I wasn't sure if I could do it since I have had 2 ankle surgeries and I know ice skating is hard on your ankles. I haven't tried ice skating since I was maybe 15 years old. But we went anyway and Hayden used his cousins ice skates since she didn't want to do it anymore. Hayden would have different family members of mine take him out and by the end of the night he was doing a lot better. He really liked it so I think we will go again and this time I may just try it to see if my ankles can handle it or not. Now that I know he likes it for sure I am willing to try too. And I was so mad I forgot my camera so I had to use my cell phone and the pictures didn't turn out too good.



My brother Ryan helping Hayden



A video clip of them I took on my cell

No comments: