Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween is on its way

This month is flying by. I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner. I never completely decorated my house like I wanted to. Today I had Hayden and Emmie get into their Halloween Costumes and I thought it would be cute to take pictures of them. Then I made a collage of them. I thought they turned out cute. Hayden is really excited for Halloween. I am not sure how much Emmie will get into it, she always surprises me. She is shy but sometimes will get real outgoing and excited about things. It should be a fun Halloween!


2 comments:

Malissa said...

Hey!! It's so fun to hear from you!! Your family is growing so much also!! That is so great!! I love the halloween pics!! What a sweet little ladybug!! We haven't seen Vic and Lisa for almost 2 years!! It makes me sad!! We miss seeing all your happy faces!! I'm putting you on my friends list, so I can stay up with you guys...hopefully that's ok!!

Shelley & Scott said...

What cute costumes. I love that picture of Emmie laying down in her costume. Cute! Cute!