Sunday, September 7, 2008

We got a Wii

Aaron told me a few months ago he would want a Wii and that I could just get it for him for Christmas. Knowing that it would be harder to find around Christmas I told him to save me the headache and just buy it while we can. He bought a hand full of games too to go with it. We have only been playing it for a few weeks off and on. My favorite is Rock band. I enjoy the drums and singing even though I am not good. I am not a rock fan but its still fun and I am hoping with time they will come out with more songs that I enjoy.

Last night my brother Ryan and his wife Heather came over to swim. Afterwards we played Rock Band until it was so late that we were so slap happy. Heather was taking pictures of us and I took some pictures of Ryan I would love to post but I know I shouldn't. We were cracking up over everything and having so much fun.








2 comments:

Class and Sass said...

We had alot of fun! That picture of me is hideous!!!

The Lowes said...

We used to have rock band when we had the xbox 360. It was so much fun, can't wait to see you Saturday!