Monday, September 29, 2008

Married 8 Great Years!

I can't believe we have been married for 8 years! The time has flown by. I want to tell Aaron I love him so much and proud that he is my husband. He is a great husband and father and I knew when we only knew each other for a few weeks that I wanted to grow old with him. Our relationship brings me great comfort in my life and I know that we are meant to be Eternal companions.

Since we got married in 2000 there wasn't much digital cameras back then. So I had to pull out the wedding album and scan some pictures. Which I need to do anyway, its nice having them on my computer.

Ok, go ahead and laugh. Yes, Aaron had blonde hair....I get asked about that a lot when people see our wedding picutres. Right before we met he bleached his hair. While we dated and got engaged he always had it that way. Before our wedding he asked me if he should change it back to normal. I told him I have never seen him with brown hair and I liked him the way he was so I told him not to worry about it and leave it as is. Well, a year later he let is go back and I liked it better and now wish I would have had him make it brown because he doesn't look like himself in our wedding pictures. Ooh well, I can't change it. But the funniest thing someone has ever said about his hair is a friend of ours saw our wedding picture and asked if Aaron was into the Flock of Seagulls (the band.) I died laughing thinking someone would do that and Aaron didn't even know who the Flock of Seagulls were. So no, Aaron wasn't a die hard Flock of Seagulls fan and wasn't trying to look like one of the singers.

September 30th, 2000

Me dancing with my Grandpa Morris that just passed away.

Me sticking out of the limo roof, I was excited to be in a limo (and just married!)

Here is a few other pictures I found from around our wedding time. This is me at my bridal shower.

Lisa, Cinda and aunt Shirley threw me a great Bridal shower!

On our Honeymoon in Hawaii.

3 comments:

The Norton Family said...

Tami these pictures our awesome you were telling me about Aarons hair to funny. Congadulations on 8 years of being married.

The Lowes said...

I can't believe it's been 8 either. I love all the pictures, it is fun to reminisce! Happy Anniversary

D and H fam said...

You are a Rock Star blogger -you are so good and always updating - it's great. Congrats on the 8 years. We are a few months behind you. Our 8 years will be in May - wow - that's crazy - seems so long, yet so short. Your house is adorable. I can't wait 'til we have a house and can do all that stuff. You're a great little homemaker. Props to you!!!