Monday, March 3, 2008

Working on our adoption scrapbook

I have to make a scrapbook for our adoption profile. It says to make several pages that show who we are as a family and then take it somewhere (like Kinkos) and make 3 copies. So I thought I would look into online or digital scrapbooking and then once I make several pages print them from home and make my extra 3 copies. So I just discovered Smilebox.com. It is cute but I have to pay to print them. I am ok with that, I expected I would have to pay but I have no clue how this works so I am playing around with it and then I will decide if this is the route I want to take with our adoption scrapbook. Anyone know more about this stuff that could help me????

Here is a few things I made....it was fun!


Click to play boys will be boys
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!



Click to play Our family
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a photobook - it's easy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tami, you are so talented, I can hardly stand it. My blog is pretty pathetic compared to yours. Can I hire you to make mine look cute? Jk