Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our wonderful new Church building!




Today was the 1st Sunday in our new church building. The building is very close to our house but there has been months of construction delays. Even though we live in Queen Creek we have being going to church in Apache Junction since we moved to Queen Creek. So its nice to have a building so close now. It makes church, meeting, and all activities so much easier to go to. You can see our church building from my front yard. But once more homes are built around me I know I won't be able to see it. :( But it is so nice to not "travel" to church anymore. We love our new building and our ward. It was so nice taking just a 2 minute drive to church today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree!!! I will be so happy not to have to have mutual at my house every week. Too much pressure to keep the house clean all the time, ya know? :-)