Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Easter was so nice in so many ways, one being I felt pretty good after the week I had. I have been sick for awhile. A medication I am on is making me sick and I had a really bad week. I am slowly getting off the medication because I can't just stop taking it but I am just starting to feel ok each day and should be off the medication completely this week. Big Sigh!!!!! So it was nice to have Easter feeling pretty good. Saturday we went to a family Easter egg hunt in the morning. I wasn't feeling my best but I made it and family helped me with Hayden. After that we went home to rest and then Cinda and Sarah came over and we swam for a bit. We are heating our pool this week because its so nice outside. After swimming we went to the movies with most the girls and kids in the family and saw "Horton Hears a Who." It was cute and I was just excited to be out since my horrible week. Easter morning we went to Church and when we got home Hayden went through his Easter basket. We got out the camera and also took some of us, we attempted some family pictures in our front yard. Hayden got bubbles in his Easter basket so I tried to take some of him close up blowing the bubbles, some pictures turned out ok, I know if I had a super nice camera they would have been better. I tried! Here is some pictures from our Easter weekend.

2 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Hey there!! One more thing we need to do right? haha

Yes I am giving this a try now!

Love all the Easter pics!

tandlmorrisfamily.blogspot.com

Myron and Heather said...

Hey! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm so sad we couldn't be there!