Sunday, March 30, 2008

Future Accountant

When we were kids me and my siblings would play in my dad's tax office when he wasn't there and play "taxes." We would take tax forms out of the trash and pretend to do each others taxes. We loved playing in that office. Well now its another generation of that. Hayden went to the office with me yesterday. He told me he wanted to do taxes. And when clients walked in he wanted to help them check in for their appointments. At this rate maybe we can really get him working around the office in a few years...Ha Ha! So yesterday I took some tax forms that were garbage and let him write on them. He had fun, and of course he made his daddy proud.

2 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

How cute! He is for sure making daddy proud;)

I hate numbers and math..I am glad someone else likes them!

Lisa said...

Tami playing taxes, how cute. lol So why didn't you become a tax accountant?

Hayden looks cute with that big smile!