Thursday, March 27, 2008

Playing Hookie




Today I had a Dr's appointment and by time I got done I knew I wouldn't get Hayden to preschool in time so I let him miss. We did a little shopping and stopped at McDonalds for lunch. Hayden missing school has been a new thing lately and its happening too much. He never used to miss. There is just always something coming up it seems. Preschool has become hard on me Ha Ha! Well, only a few more months to go until his Summer break. I can't wait for all the fun things we do in the Summer. We are talking about doing a Disneyland trip...but with the whole adoption stuff we really need to save money. At least we have our pool to play in all summer :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

your'e such a bad mom, haha

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Don't worry about it..let him miss lots now because it doesn't count yet;) Just wait until real school.. then you can worry about it! I think preschool and kindergarten are a pain, they aren't there long enough to get much done and you are back and forth so much!

I love those ditch days...they can be great memory builders!