Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Mother's day weekend

Friday the kids came home with gifts they made at school. Hayden brought home this hand print, picture of him and poem all put together to either scrapbook or frame. It was so cute and I love the picture his teacher took of him. It turned out good.



Emmie brought home a recipe holder with her picture on it.



Saturday the Young Women in our ward was doing a baby sitting night at the church to raise money for girls camp and they encouraged men to take their wives out for Mother's day. So we took our kids to the church Saturday evening and Aaron and I went to a movie and dinner. It was so nice!


Mother's day (Sunday)

Before we headed to church I wanted to take a few pictures with the kids
click on the picture to see it bigger


Aaron and the kids sent me roses

After church the kids gave me a few more gifts. They got me some needed accessories for my ipod touch and a travel pillow for the car. We are going to California soon and they know I like to sleep in the car so the travel pillow and ipod stuff with come in handy.

No comments: