Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hayden's Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe Hayden finished Kindergarten, it went by so fast. But he is so ready for 1st grade. I just LOVE Hayden's school and feel so blessed he is in it. I know because of his awesome teacher and school he has grown so much and learned things he would never have learned at another school. He did things in Kindergarten that I didn't do until I was older and he even memorized the Preamble to the United States Constitution which I never learn at all. The last day of school he was tested just to see where he was at and he is at a 2nd grade level for his spelling. I know Hayden's a pretty smart kid but I also know he knows all this stuff too because the way his school teaches.

Graduation Day!
Hayden's class lining up


His class singing some songs


Hayden getting his graduation certificate
Hayden's teacher and the Principal
The best part was the end when they played a slide show of the kids through out the year. Miss Arnold takes lots of pictures, like me :), and had this long slide show of all these pictures to music. Towards the end there was a picture of each kids she took and it was so nicely done. She is mailing us a copy of the slide show sometime this summer and said in a few weeks she will have all the pictures on a website for us to download and keep for ourselves. I am so excited to get those, they were so cute! I was doing good through the whole graduation but the slide show brought me to tears.

Hayden and his teacher Miss Arnold

Hayden and the teachers aid Mrs Adams



His class sang several songs but this was my favorite, I added the words to the clip so you can tell what they are saying

No comments: