Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation Party

With Kindergarten Graduation coming up for Hayden and my niece Karlee my sister Sara thought it would be fun to throw the kids a graduation party but have it also for the 8other kids in our ward who were in their classes. So I sent out an invitation inviting all the kids over to eat pizza, play game and do a craft. We had it the night before their graduation and all the mom's seemed to think it was such a fun idea and the kids seemed excited. I was glad we did it, it was fun.

The invitation



Sara made hats for each kid





Cute cupcakes with Grad hats on them

Their school colors and red and blue so the decorations kind of looked like a 4th of July party


Pizza time!
Carson came later because at school that day he got hurt and had to get stitches, so his mom brought him over to join the party once he could come. We were so happy he made it.

I finally got the kids to sit still so I can get a photo after all the fun they had. I took this right after Brock left, so this is everyone expect Brock.

They had to have a silly pose!

No comments: