Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blessed to be a Mom

With Mother's day approaching I started to count my blessings and really think how lucky I am to be a mom. A lot of things had to fall perfectly into place for me to be a mom to my 3 kids. I am so grateful for my kids birthmom's. Because of them I am a mom and my life was forever changed. No other event will ever emcompass all I have gone through to become a mom of these 3 beautiful kids. A day doesn't go by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for these 3 blessings and the women who helped me become a mother. They went through great loss and sadness. They put their child first before their wants and needs and I will forever be grateful and have the up most respect for that courageous decision they made.

This is a picture of the day I became a mom. Hayden was just born, I was in the room when he was born and after he was all checked out I got to hold him first. So here is my first time holding him.

This is when Hayden's about 3-4 hours old. I was already in love!




And now I have this.........


So Blessed!!!!

No comments: