Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our family pictures

I have been wanting family pictures taken for awhile and I kept saying we would do them after tax season. Well right before we went to California I had an idea about taking pictures there on the beach since we have never done that before. Aaron asked his cousin who lives in Laguna if she knew of any photographers that were reasonable. And she mentioned her husband takes pretty good pictures and does it as a hobby like me. I was so excited when they offered to do them for us. So as we packed I figured we would wear the all white with tan pants so I packed our picture clothes before we left. One evening before the sun went down we met Aaron's cousins husband at this awesome beach in Laguna. It is a beach by a real nice resort so they have all kinds of pretty places to take pictures at. The only bad thing was getting the kids to pose well for the pictures. Hayden wanted to play but did pretty good, Emmie was grumpy and we had to keep begging her to smile and Paxton kept staring at the ground and wanted to get on the ground so we had to keep getting him to look up. We had a few turn out (with all the kids looking) and I just love the scenery! I am just so excited to have our family pictures taken like I wanted.















Pictures from my camera
Beautiful Laguna Beach








While we were getting our pictures done, Aaron's cousin Jenny was taking pictures of us with my camera. I still thought some of these were cute



Pictures all done! Now going back to Brad and Jenny's house. The kids had fun that night playing with each other and Jenny got us dinner from this yummy Taco place.

No comments: