Sunday, May 30, 2010

Disneyland (day 1)

We had 5 day passes to Disneyland and California Adventures. I took LOTS and LOTS of pictures as you can see but how can I not???? We had so much fun!

The boys dressed and ready for Disneyland!

As soon as we got there we saw several characters so we had to stop for some pictures. I saw some I have never seen out before. Emmie was too scared to take pictures with them.


Goofy walking by

















Hayden and I on Thunder Mountain Railroad....My favorite ride!

Toon Town


Emmie in front of Minnie's house


I love Minnie's house. I could hang out in there all day. It is so cute and fun. I wish I had a play house like this. :) I think they should do a Disney hotel like this.




Mickey's house






Small World






Emmie is a cute Minnie Mouse




Paxton thought Emmie's skirt was cotton candy...LOL

The Street Parade. Hayden dancing with Woody. Hayden loves Woody so he was so excited he got to go dance with him.

(Hayden in white shirt and black hat)
Kids doing Conga line




Pictures taken on the Buzz Lightyear ride



No comments: