Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paxton is growing so fast

Paxton is almost 3 months old. I can't believe it. It is going by so fast! He is such a cutie and we love him so much. He is a great baby. He is sleeping through the night and hardly ever cries or fusses. He just started to smile. Its so cute and I love when he coos.

Recently I have been catching him suck his thumb. If he drops is binky he just goes for that. I am trying to stop him each time I catch him even though it looks so cute.




My cutie baby boy!







2 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how much he looks like his brother and sister, I know that sounds weird but, he does! Enjoy!

Malissa Cordova said...

So cute! I love when babies suck their thumb!! I know it's so bad for their teeth but ooohhhhh SO cute! Love your pics!!