Monday, January 4, 2010

Lots of Christmas fun

December is so busy but so fun! I have been trying to keep up with all the main things that happened on my blog but here is some other fun things we did as a family. Even though there is so much going on in December I wouldn't want it any other way. I love filling each day we can with family fun and traditions.


Decorating our Christmas tree




putting the star on the tree






One night before our ward nativity activity we had a potluck and made Gingerbread houses with our neighbors.






Our house all lite up
Our whole street was decorated so nice this year




This year our HOA had a Neighborhood party. It was pretty fun. They had booths, free activities for the kids, Santa, a bouncer, boutiques, train ride and more. There was a lot of people who came for it being the 1st year.







Look at that jump! I snap a shot of her jumping high just by chance. I was shocked when I saw the picture. She isn't holding on to the side she bounced that high.



Our stroll around the temple grounds looking at lights






No comments: