Monday, January 4, 2010

Hayden's tumbling recital

A women in my ward teaches dance and tumbling out of her home. This year we put Hayden into tumbling to see if he likes it. Around the house he likes to do cartwheels, attempt hand stands and wants to be able to do flips. So we thought since her class is so close and reasonable we would have him try it out for fun. He seems to have a good time. At the end of the year they have a Christmas recital. Him and his group were reindeers and did their routine to sleighbells. It was cute but at the same time I was cracking up almost the whole time because they were all so new to this.


Click here to watch Hayden's tumbling recital http://www.youtube.com/user/TamiRay2000#p/a/u/0/urrFgKplXaQ

Before the recital



(I don't know why but my camera wasn't working well for me and most of these were blurry)








No comments: