Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve

Every year we get together on Christmas Eve as a family and spend it with the Picos. This year my grandma wanted it at her house. Like always we had lots of fun eating great food, opening gag gifts, opening Christmas pajamas, Santa came to give the kids a small gift, and drinking wassail.

Christmas Eve day we all went to the movies (like every year) and saw the new Chipmunk movie. It was cute and the kids loved it. I also took the time to take some pictures of Paxton before we went out for the evening.


Santa Baby!



At Grandma's house the kid played Christmas songs with bells that Cinda brought
After the kids played a song the adults wanted to give it a try, it was fun! Cinda would point to us, we would ring our bell and it played a Christmas song. It doesn't take much to entertain us.





Here comes Santa Clause!!!!






Kids opening their PJ's my parents bought them this year


All my parents grandkids in their Christmas Jammies


Aaron got ASU PJ bottoms


This was too funny...my aunt got a pair of PJ's that came with shorts and pants. she didn't want the short so my sister Sara started to play with them. After awhile they got really stretched out so we started to play with them more. We wanted to see how many kids can fit in a pair of stretched PJ shorts.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

Oh my gosh Tami...little Paxton is adorable!