Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hayden recovering

Now that the shock has wore off, all I want to do is hug my Hayden all day. He has been healing pretty good and maybe complains once a day about the pain. He seems to be doing great even though his face looks bad. He gets bored around the house because I won't let him play outside to avoid hurting his face again. But he has loved all the visitors and one day my parents took him to lunch and spent some time with him. He is doing great. His stitches come out soon and we are heading to Disneyland. I hope he will continue to look and feel better!

Day 3- Hayden was able to open his swollen eye for a second when he really tried.






Day 4- His swelling went down and his eye can open better but his face really turned yellow around his nose and eye.




Hayden with all his gifts and cards

No comments: