Monday, March 9, 2009

Hayden's new addiction

Hayden's biggest addiction right now is puzzles. I have been a bad mom in not buying my kids puzzles. I think they are just a mess, kids don't take care of them and pieces get lost so easy. Hayden has never had a real puzzle before until a few weeks ago. My mom bought him one at the dollar store. He has played with puzzles at other places but we just don't have any like this around the house. So once he got that one from my mom he loved it, he would be quite and spend lots of time doing it, taking it apart and doing it again. So I went to the dollar store and picked up 2 more. I didn't notice until I came home I bought the harder ones. But after I helped him a few times he has got those down and doing those all the time. Today Hayden played with the floor puzzle for hours too. I am liking this because he gets so bored and I am glad he has found something to do that he enjoys. I told him if he takes good care of his puzzles (cleans them up and doesn't lose pieces) I will buy him more.





No comments: