Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Emmie turns 2

It was Emmie's 2nd birthday but her 1st birthday with us. This was a hard party to plan. 1st off its tax season and 2nd at Emmie's age she really isn't into anything. So themes and ideas of what to do was really hard to think of. I ended up not doing a theme and just picked some girly colors and decided to do it at a park. We just let the kids play at the park, Aaron got out of the office early and picked up pizza and as it got dark we hurry and did gifts and cake. It was simple but fun and I know Emmie loved it.

Emmie loves balloons so I had to get her some. I took the picture before we left for the park.

As I was setting up I took a picture of the cake in case any little hands touched it once the party started.


Emmie and her cousins playing at the park



Emmie and Jace



Grandma Fuller is here!


Eating pizza
Emmie loved all her gifts!

Emmie was trying to blow out her candles but very little air would come out of her mouth so uncle Adam brought the candles closer up to her and she did it!


Emmie loving the cupcake!




Party invitation I made


Link to Kim's awesome cakes. I have been using her for years and she always does so good and her cakes taste so good! http://www.freewebs.com/kimaz/index.htm

2 comments:

The Lowes said...

Cute cute! You always do such a nice job with your invitations and announcements. Looks like she finally did blow out her candles and fun times for a 2 year old!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

What a cute Birthday girl and a cute party! You are so good, Grace is only getting a family party with cake and ice cream. I figure next year we will do something with friends. How is it having a 2 year old? Only 9 more days and Grace will be 2.