Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Carrots from our garden

Today I picked ALL the Carrots from our garden. Its that time of year to start our summer garden so I had to pull everything. Most of the garden was done a month ago but our carrots were still growing and I wanted to give them all the time I could. So today I started to pull them all and they really added up. I didn't even know what to do with them. I laid them on the sidewalk and got out the hose. Some were still small, but still can be eaten so I am real happy with the turn out of our carrots. Last year our carrots didn't turn out at all.








This was the only one that came out funny. It looks like legs.
I have been cleaning and pealing these for awhile and I am still not done!

3 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

How neat...they look perfect and ready for the Easter bunny to eat;)

I didnt have time this year for my garden:(

The Luthy Life said...

You must have a green thumb! I tried growing herbs on my patio last year and everything died within a couple weeks. It was quite sad and pathetic. When we find a house with a backyard I'll be coming to you for gardening tips!

The Norton Family said...

Tami I just got your message sorry. Look how many carrots that it awesome!!