Friday, December 7, 2012

Treasure Island Beach in Laguna

One of the neatest and prettiest beaches in California is called Treasure Island Beach in Laguna. I thought since we were going to be there I would take some photos of the kids so I can could use them on our Christmas card this year. I really wasn't thrilled how they turned out, it was a cloudy day but as we got their the sun was out making it hard to take some nice pictures. Here is a few that turned out and I liked.










After all the posing I let the kids change and play

 Checking out all kinds of cool sea creatures







 On the rocks were several large star fish (the thing thats orange)

 On the rocks were several large star fish (the thing thats orange)



 




 Paxton wanted to chase birds the most, he asked me if I could catch him one





No comments: