Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

Growing up I spent a lot of my Thanksgivings at the cabin, but as we got married and had kids it got harder to do. But this year my parents wanted to try doing it again. I was glad we did, we had lots of fun.

Driving up we were looking for any snow we could find knowing there wasn't any at the cabin. The Rim had very little but decided to stop and let the kids play for 10-15 minutes. They still loved it.









Thanksgiving day










There always has to be a football game








I got a great picture of Hayden making a touch down but I bad picture of Tina falling down because my dad crashed into her







Tina crashed with Daylen and Libby

Us girls made a little Thanksgiving craft





The kids decorated Gingerbread men











I took a few pictures of my parents for them

One night Santa came to visit the kids, they were so excited.








Paxton had mixed emotions, he was excited and scared at the same time. But he made sure to tell Santa what he wanted




Grammy even got to visit with Santa

No comments: