Friday, February 24, 2012

Gilbert, AZ Temple

Every time we drive to Costco or the mall my kids are always so excited to see how the temple is coming along. For the longest time it looked like nothing but now its really starting to come along and look like a temple. It's going to be such a beautiful temple! On this weeks Costco run I decided to stop off the side of the road and take some picture with my phone. Afterwards Emmie asked me "Where do the Angels come out?" I thought it was so cute but didn't even know how to answer that one. That night at dinner I talked to the kids about what Emmie asked and answered all I could. I love how they love the Temple too. We have been so lucky to go in as a family each time we have adopted and had each child sealed to us. It would be so neat as family to adopt at least one more time and get sealed in the Gilbert temple.





No comments: