Thursday, February 9, 2012

Emmie's 1st Skateboarding lesson

Recently Emmie has been trying to skateboard at home and started to ask when she could take lessons. At first I wasn't sure what to think. I didn't know if she only wanted to because Hayden did but she kept saying things where I could tell she was serious. I told her she could try other things if she wanted so she knew she was allowed to try something else and after I told her about other options she still picked skating. Tonight was her 1st lesson. They worked with her one and one and she was doing good and having fun. Afterwards she was so happy and proud of herself for trying stuff. The teachers said she does great pushing a board, once she learns how to turn it she will do great. Emmie also is so brave and when she falls she easily brushes it off so I know she will learn faster being brave and willing to try new things.

Here is a piece of her learning how to go down ramps

No comments: