Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday best Christmas Style

Every Sunday in December we dress in Christmas/Holiday colors for church. I can't help my self, we love Christmas so much so I look for any chance to get into the Spirit. Well, each Sunday I have tried to capture a family shot. One day I got some of Emmie and Paxton and for some reason we never finished everyone else. Well today is the last Sunday before Christmas so we had to take a few before we left for church. I hurry and set up my tri pod and took a few. Paxton never really smiles because no one is behind the camera and he always looks at the camera wondering why we are telling him to look over there. But we got our shot and I thought it turned out ok.
Photobucket

Here is some I got of Emmie and Paxton a few weeks before



No comments: