Thursday, December 23, 2010

I love the sippy cup leash!

I saw on a site I love to look at called "Make it and Love it" these things she made called sippy cup leashes and then she showed how to make them. I knew this would make my life so much easier right now. Paxton is constantly just dropping his cup when he is done with it. This is super annoying when he does this at a restaurant, in his carseat, while in his stroller somewhere and while he eats in his highchair. When I saw this on her site Paxton's birthday was coming up so I sent it to my sister through email and said "Paxton wants these for his birthday." I knew she wouldn't mind making them plus it was a cheap gift she could give Paxton so I knew she would be happy to do them. Well, just like I thought. I LOVE THEM!!! It really makes things so much easier and Paxton thinks they are a toy so he is happy too.

I took these with my cell phone so they are a little blurry. I was texting them to Sara to show her him using them.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Here is the link to make them if you are interested
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/09/sippy-cup-leash-re-visited-improved.html

No comments: