Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where have all the bloggers gone???

I have been blogging for a few years now. When I started everyone was doing it and I hesitated to start. I thought what do I have to write about. And soon it became a great way to keep a journal. I love doing it because I do it for my kids. I know one day my kids will have a copy of all this and cherish all the little memories. I go back now on mine and read what I wrote a year or 2 ago and think "Wow, I forgot we did that." Time goes by so fast and blogging just takes a few minutes out of my day. It breaks my heart to see most of my fellow bloggers just leave their blogs and not post anything anymore. And even though I don't care if people read my blog or not (because it's for our family journal) I never get comments anymore. I am pretty sure my own family doesn't even read it even though I have told them many times we have one. :( Where have all the bloggers gone???

5 comments:

The Norton Family said...

You are to funny Tammy!!! I am trying to get back into it after a crazy summer know I am playing catch up. I agree I love going back and saying o ya I forgot about this? Hey by the way I need some more blogging lessons when you get back from your trip. Also we love firehouse subs its so so yummy!! Cut pic.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I agree! I have been horrible about mine yet, I still check everyone's about once a day. I will get better because you are right it doesn't take THAT long and it's great to be able to look back and see what we were doing.

daveandlisa said...

I still read it!

The David Rays said...

still reading.... :)

Tami Ray said...

Ya I kind of knew the Ray side did but I know my side never reads it. Sorry, I hope you guys didn't think I was ripping on you guys. :) I was just noticing a lot of people just stopped blogging and was wondering why.