Thursday, September 9, 2010

Less then 3 weeks....

Soon to be my view from my hotel room The end of September Aaron and I are going to Maui for 10 days 9 nights for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We are super excited! I love how we are on the beach and got such a nice hotel. We have lots planned while we are there but I also look forward to some relaxing, laying on the beach days. We will really miss our kids but my aunt is staying with them and I know they will be fine. Thank goodness for Skype so we can see our kids each day and show them where we are and tell them all about what we get to do.

I keep looking online at our hotels site. Here is some pictures that get me even more excited. I can't wait to relax here.
And eat our free breakfast every morning here
Really looking forward to our couples massage

And spending some time in the pool right next to the beach and ocean

No comments: