Friday, September 10, 2010

Emmie's 1st day in dance

Since Emmie is 3 we thought some activities would help open her up more. We enrolled her in dance. A women in my neighborhood (also in my ward) teaches it in her home. So it close and cheap and we thought it would be fun for Emmie to do. She was excited to go to her own class as she has been watching Hayden get to do all the activities in the family. She will be learning tap, ballet and some tumbling. I stayed for a minute to watch her in class today and she just loved her tap shoes. Tomorrow, she starts soccer. She is super excited about that too. I hope this isn't all too much for her and she goes for it and has a blast!

When Emmie got home the kids and I were out back playing and she decided to show me some of the things she learned.

No comments: