Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Disney Photopass Pictures at Aulani

I never use the Disney Photopass at Disneyland but I love it at Aulani! For $100 you get every picture they take of you on a CD to print how/where you want and they also add 50 pictures of the resort. You get a Photopass card and when someone takes your picture it automatically uploads to your account. If they take pictures without your card handy you go to their desk in the lobby and they add them later. By the end of the trip we had over 300 pictures added. The photographers are everywhere and super friendly too. While we were swimming they approached us and took a fun family photo in the pool, a photo I could never take myself. While my kids play with out me at Aunty's beach house they take pictures for me. I love how I don't have to ask strangers to take a picture for us and I don't have to stress about snapping pictures constantly. This relieved so much stress for me since I obsess about capturing every moment. And whenever we wanted, we could view our photos they have taken so far on the internet or the TV in our hotel room. At the end of our stay they gave us the CD to take home. If you come here, I think you must do this!


Looking at some of our photo's on the TV in our hotel room




 Here's just some of the pictures we got on our CD......

Some shots from around the hotel














Stitches Space Goo at Aunty's beach house. This was our 1st day in Hawaii and Paxton didn't want to go to Aunty's until the next day.





Swimming



Disney Junior Aloha!



While the kids played we took a few picture


Stitches Space Goo at Aunty's beach house (part 2) Paxton did it this time





Aaron picked up the kids for Aunty's and they had face paint done.  Paxton didn't want any on though.

Aulani Starlit Hui show



Emmie's lei she made at Aunty's beach house


Photobomb from Dale




Back to the pool





Headed out of the hotel to go snorkeling
On the beach in front of our hotel


Hula class at Aunty's beach house





Lazy River







The kids in their new Hawaii shirts. Hayden's eyes were red from swimming


  Menehune Musical Mix-up at Aunty's beach house





 
Fish Are Friends at Aunty's beach house. Kids wore foggy glasses, it how turtles see.




Kids wore foggy glasses (its how turtles see) and had to walk around blocks and ladies pretending to be octopus.







No comments: