Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What Do You Do In The Summer Time?

I have a love hate relationship with Summer. I hate the weather with a passion and when the kids are stuck in doors all day and drive me crazy.  But I love all the trips we take to the cabin and camping, spending time as a family, no annoying schedules to worry about and no homework. This summers been different for us because we moved into a new house. The move was horrible in this heat but moving also gave the kids something to do and time to help me unpack their rooms.

Here is some pictures of what we have been filling our time when we aren't on a trip.










New house = No landscaping
Monsoon season = Muddy yards

 
 


 

watching a storm come through


We also don't have a pool anymore and we really miss having one. We hope to have one by next summer.  In the meantime we go to a pool near by so the kids can have fun and burn some of that energy.

















I LOVE Monsoon season. I was attempting to take a picture of all the lightning about our house but I just got shots of it lighting up the sky.
 




No comments: