Monday, August 19, 2013

Paxton starts preschool

Paxton is starting his 1st year of preschool. He is 3 (almost 4) but both Hayden and Emmie started earlier. I feel like he is getting a late start, but not really. He will have 2 years of preschool before Kindergarten.  A few days before it started she had an open house.  Paxton was so shy but real excited at the same time.


Paxton and Mrs Kori


Monday August 19th






We went to the Disney store to find a Mickey backpack. They didn't have any so he wanted Spiderman.





Something funny that happen- Today was Paxton's 1st day of preschool while getting him dressed I showed him his shirt I was going to put on him. He was nervous about his 1st day and his outfit so he said "I don't want to wear that they will say he's the word guy" I guess he thought his shirt had too many words on it. I thought it was so funny, like any kid would think that. Its funny he thought that.


When we got to his school Paxton found his seat. Each kid had a paper to color of a letter, Paxton's was a P for his name.








 After I picked up Paxton he was all excited to tell me about his day. He said he learned everything...wow...impressive. He was excited about getting to do the treasure box when he comes back to class. And he was so proud of himself that he was never scared. I decided we should go to lunch to celebrate. Of course he wanted McDonalds (so he could just play!)
 

No comments: