Sunday, July 15, 2012

4th of July

We headed up to the cabin for the 4th again this year. That morning we went to the Show Low parade. This year it was cloudy so the weather was awesome. The kids had a blast getting candy and other cool freebies.


We spent the week having fun with family. The kids loved playing with their cousins, they would play all day. And of course they love to be around their grandma and grandpa.  My dad got one of these barrels made to make a train ride for the kids.  They want to make more but for now they were having fun with the one they have.










For fireworks we headed over to Heber. We always go early and have a picnic and enjoy the food they sell there too. This year my dad's friend brought this huge watermelon. The kids loved it and went crazy over it.



 The face's Paxton was making was cracking me up.





And to prove Aaron and I were there too, we took a snap shot of us too :)



I just got this new app on my phone that makes cute layouts out of your pictures, So I thought I would use it on some of my 4th of July photos. They are so cute.... the app is called BubbleFrame if you want it too.




No comments: