Monday, June 25, 2012

New rental home

So after we figured out we wouldn't be getting the house we wanted to start looking at rentals. Our realtor was able to send us a bunch and I wasn't impressed by what was out there. There was only a few I would consider.  We didn't want to go any smaller then what we had now, we wanted to stay in Queen Creek and we wanted a pool. Well not a single house had a pool, so we decided we could go a summer without a pool.  My friend told me there was a rental home by her and I told her it was one I did like on the list our realtor sent us. We then found out this lady has been using this house as a rental home for years which we really liked. One of our fears was we would rent a home and the owner would lose it or sale it before we were done renting it. So looking at this home it had a lot of pluses so we didn't want to risk not getting it. We really didn't need a home this fast but we knew it would go fast. The 1st day it was free to look at we went in the morning and she said others were coming too and she was getting calls while we were there. We told her we were interested, when we got home we filled out her online application and she called us that night and told us she would rent to us.

We get the keys in a few weeks but won't officially move in to early August.  Since I am leaving a neighborhood where I know so many people and have all my family living by me it will feel weird to be away from them so it helps knowing my friend is living right around the corner of this new house. 

Here's a few photo's of the house I took off the site







No comments: