Monday, April 25, 2011

Morris Family Easter Egg Hunt

It's a big Morris family tradition to do our big Easter egg hunt out on the dessert. This year I was excited that Aaron could come for the first time because Easter was after tax season. It was real nice having him there since Paxton and Emmie both need help finding the eggs.

1st round is plastic eggs full of candy for the kids 8 and younger. We always have a lucky egg they hide real well and who ever finds it gets money. This year it was worth $25

Hayden ready to look for the eggs

Emmie ready to find those eggs

Aaron and Paxton ready too!


Ready, set, go! I love how Aaron just picks up Paxton, I guess he wasn't running fast enough. Ha Ha!










All the eggs were found, now they are looking for the lucky egg

Katelynn my niece found it!


The last round is real hard boiled eggs and everyone looks for them. My kids picked up a few real eggs to eat but we were mainly out there looking for the lucky egg. This year it was worth over $200. My sister-in-law Wendy found it (her daughter found the kid egg) I guess they were pretty lucky this year!

No comments: