Sunday, April 3, 2011

Emmie's 4!

Emmie turned 4 on March 22nd but we had her party on April 2nd. Emmie wanted a bouncy so we had to have it at my parent's house since our backyard doesn't have room with our pool and swing set back there. This was Emmie's 1st party where she invited her own friends from church. Past parties were mainly family and family friends. She was so excited to have some of her own friends come. This is Emmie's party invitation

I really liked this bouncer because it was pretty big and open inside compared to some I have ordered in the past. When the kids weren't bouncing and eating all the snack I bought they loved playing on my parents 2 teeter tooters Paxton's cousin Brooke helped him jump, he was loving it! I told all the kids to get in the bouncy for a group picture Emmie opening her gifts Emmie LOVES make-up so we got her a make-up case and some real make-up to play with. We told her it will have to stay in our room and she can only play with it when she asks. If I let her have it in her room I know she would make a mess and have it all gone in a day. Emmie's main request for her birthday party.....she wanted to have girl cupcakes and boy cupcakes


Everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to Emmie Emmie blowing out her candles


We made separate goodie bags for the girls and boys. The boys got a bag of candy with a squirt gun and punching balloon. The girls had a "Sweet" theme. It had some candy, cupcake shaped soap, a cupcake shaped bath fizzy, and candy flavored Lip Smackers. The girls loved it. Here is the card we added to the bags. The goodie bags for the girls

1 comment:

Brian and Lisa said...

I remember playing on the teeter totter at your mom's house when I was little. So much fun!