Friday, March 4, 2011

New Family Toy

Since my parents bought a Polaris years ago we have been really wanting to buy one for our family. The one we wanted was 2 row seating like my parents but with all the special add ons we wanted it ended up being the price of a cheap car. We just couldn't see ourselves spending that much. So for years we have talked about getting one someday. Well, recently my aunt called me and said she wanted to sell hers and asked if we were interested. Hers is a little different then my parents but we really like the speed on hers. After thinking about it for several days we decided to buy it and I am pretty excited. The price was right! It doesn't have all the things we have always wanted but I know we will still have a blast owning it and driving it around. It only has one row of seats so we will order a second row to add to the bed. We also have to add a horn and side mirrors to make it street legal. My aunt will drive it down here from Pinedale during Spring Break but it may be until tax season is over until we can get it street legal and get the extra row of seating in. I know we will really enjoy having this, we always have so much fun when we get to drive around in my parents.
Left picture is my aunt driving it last Summer and Right picture is a better picture what it looks like

1 comment:

Cole said...

Hello! My name is Nicole Fowler. I stumbled across your blog today and I thought that this may be of some interest to you. I know that this is totally random, and I do not usually do this, but I thought you might enjoy it. :)

Join what is expected to be the fastest growing women’s internet start-up company in history with Bamboopink. Bamboopink is a new fashionable, yet affordable jewelry line made and designed by a famous, high-end designer whose current line is sold in upscale department stores, is all over the red carpet and worn by Oprah! This company is the first of its kind, an internet launched company with virtual trunk shows…there are no parties to host and no phone calls to make.
Sign-ups are free, with no risks or obligations. The free signing period is only for 30 days (through March 15), after that you will have to pay to be a consultant.

What sets this company apart from other direct sales companies:

* GROUND FLOOR opportunity (probably won’t ever happen to you again!)

* Strongest comp plan in the industry


* Very successful designer (JudeFrances) multi-million dollar jeweler making/backing this jewelry, so sure to be successful. Google them. Their stuff is awesome!

* Instead of growing one sales rep at a time, this business model using the free sign-up period – we can grow fifty sales reps at a time – but the time to do that is NOW!

This company is going to explode in a few weeks with a national press release and official launch. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. So be one of the first to sign up! Then you can do the same as me and get credit for signing up your friends, which is what we are compensated for with jewelry, cash and/or an ipad. It is not about selling the jewelry at this point, but networking and creating interest. If you decide not to sell, you have lost nothing and your name is dropped from the list.

You can also get more information by emailing me at allthelittlestuff@gmail.com

To sign up visit http://www.bamboopink.net/allthelilstuff